Happy New Year!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and are refreshed and ready for the new year. If you are looking for some creative inspiration to get crafting, this is the place to be!
This linky is hosted by lovely Sarah from her blog Whimsical Mumblings and me. This linky is all about creative makes, so please join us and come and link up your best creative/crafty/cooking posts.
Sarah and I love reading all of your fab posts, its very inspiring to see what others have created. My favourite from last month was: Bread hedgehogs by Craft with Cartwright
I’m sure you will agree that they are so cute and definitely worth a try.
And Sarah liked: How to make a wreath for the birds by Rabbit ideas. What a brilliant way to feed our feathered friends at this chilly time of year.
This linky will run from 7am on Saturday for 3 weeks until 27/1 Midnight
Its easy to take part:
- Click on the linky button below and add your latest ‘Make’ (please do feel free to add more than one!), then pop our badge on your post.
- We would really appreciate it if you could comment on both Sarah’s and my posts, plus another that takes your interest. If you can comment on more, all the better!
- Please use #MakeItLinky when you comment, so that people know where you have come from.
- Sarah and I will comment on all posts that are added.
- We will re-tweet you if you Tweet us with #MakeItLinky to @mealsandmakes@WhimsicalMblog. We will also tweet the posts that are added.
- By taking part in the linky, you agree to be contacted about our future Make it Monthly linkies (nothing else we promise!).
- Sarah and I will choose our favourite posts from the last linky and feature them the following month.
<a rel=_nofollow href="http://www.mealsandmakes.com"><img style="border: 1px solid gray;width:125px;height:125px;" src="https://mealsandmakes.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/makeitmonthlybadge-e1502229635171.jpg"><p style="align: center;">Meals and Makes</p></a>