Is it really December already?! Happy advent!
Welcome to Make it Monthly, a friendly linky hosted by me and Sarah from her brilliant blog Whimsical Mumblings. It is an opportunity to share your ‘makes’, DIY, Cooking and crafty creations.
The linky is open for 3 weeks from the first Saturday of the month.
Its easy to take part:
- Add the link to your crafting post below, pop our badge (the badge code is at the bottom of this post) on your post, then visit the other lovely posts that take your interest.
- Please comment on both the hosts posts (Sarah and me), plus one other of your choice (or more if you can manage it!). Please use #MakeItLinky so people know how you found them.
- Sarah and I will comment on all posts that are added.
- We will both tweet your posts (to a combined total of over 6,500 followers!).
- Tweet us with #MakeItLinky to @mealsandmakes@WhimsicalMblog and we will re-tweet you.
- By taking part in the linky, you agree to be contacted about future Make it Monthly linkies by twitter and e-mail (nothing else we promise!).
- Please feel free to add as many posts as you like, all within the theme of the linky.
- Every month, Sarah and I will choose our favourite posts from the last linky and feature them.
My featured post from last month is: the constellation cards from Little Fish. A very effective idea and these would make lovely Christmas cards.
And Sarah featured post is: The gorgeous tie dyed bags from Craft with Cartwright.
So please link up your December crafting ideas, we are looking forward to reading your posts!
<a rel=_nofollow href="http://www.mealsandmakes.com"><img style="border: 1px solid gray;width:125px;height:125px;" src="https://mealsandmakes.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/makeitmonthlybadge-e1502229635171.jpg"><p style="align: center;">Meals and Makes</p></a>