Welcome to the November Make it Monthly!
This is a link party I share with Sarah from her fab blog Whimsical Mumblings. Its an opportunity to share and showcase your arts, crafts, creative activities and DIY.
It is a monthly linky which is open for three weeks, giving you plenty of time to join in the fun.
Joining in is easy:
- Simply add the link to your crafting post below, and visit the other lovely posts that are on there (please pop our badge on the post!).
- We ask that you comment on both the hosts posts (me and Sarah), plus one other of your choice. If you can comment on more that would be great! Please use #MakeItLinky so people know how you found them.
- We will both comment on all of the posts that are added.
- We will both tweet your posts (to a combined total of over 6,500 followers!).
- Tweet us with #MakeItLinky to @mealsandmakes @WhimsicalMblog and we will re-tweet you.
- By taking part in the linky, you agree to be contacted about future Make it Monthly linkies by twitter and e-mail (nothing else we promise!).
- You are welcome to add as many posts as you like, all within the theme of the linky.
- Each month, Sarah and I will choose our favourite posts from the last linky and feature them.
My favourite from last month is: the cute ‘Simple Halloween crafts for kids‘ By Susan K Mann. Some lovely ideas which anyone can have a go at.
So please get linking up and join the crafting fun, We are looking forward to reading your lovely posts!
<a rel=_nofollow href="http://www.mealsandmakes.com"><img style="border: 1px solid gray;width:125px;height:125px;" src="https://mealsandmakes.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/ee711-makeitmonthlybadge.jpg"></a>